Thursday, November 1, 2012

Entrepreneur in the making

The thing about Steve and I is that we are both Entrepreneurs, and when we put our heads together, our ideas always turns out beautiful. We have a few work at home ideas and some are pretty successful so far.
Steve is preparing for a few business endeavors. Since he is going to school for Programing, he knows how to do a few things now and is working on a few projects. We are both so excited.
Since we are making this more of a business instead of a hobby, we needed to buy a monitor instead of doing everything from my laptop that is on its way out. I do not like my Acer at all. I can not wait to get a new one. But we went shopping at Staples and found what we have been looking for. We got a new Hp Tower and Modem. It has the new Windows 8 and although I like the look of Windows 7 better, its been okay. Check out our new Office.

At Staples deciding which ones to get

Happy as a clown to get home and set it up

Already customizing it


I am also looking in to maybe getting in to the animal business. Trying to start small so maybe selling dog biscuits? Or a dog walking service? Maybe get my sewing machine back up and running and make collars? There is so many options, I am still trying to sort them all out and see what I end up with. As I have said before, I am not the sort of person that is happy with a 9-5 job. Its just not for me. I work best as my own boss. I am excited to see what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment