Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving feast
 Another successful Thanksgiving with our Army family. I'm pretty sure it was the biggest meal I have ever cooked by myself... okay, maybe Steve helped a little. Just like last year, we invited over some single soldiers that really didn't have any where else to go. The food was good and the company was great. Everything was a lot more mellow then last year, no one spent the night and I didn't wake up to puke all over my bathroom.. yes that really happened, although I don't think I shared that wonderful memory in last year's Thanksgiving blog post. Its a good thing we love Josh, he spent this Thanksgiving with us this year also.


Steve and Juan

Roman, Steve, Juan, and Josh

Roman and Juan

Josh, Adam, and Linda

Juan being silly

playing video games

from left: Linda and Adam Zach, Juan Flores, Roman Shine, Joshua Tweet, Steve and I

No comments:

Post a Comment