Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Airborne Operation

Steve is an Paratrooper, he is always going hours and hours away to do Airborne Operations (jumping out of planes). Last week the Unit decided to do a "Hollywood Jump" which is where all the wives can come watch. We were literally on the Drop Zone. It was so neat.
Entering the aircraft


all the wives waiting for our Paratroopers. (I am near the bottom right with the gray sweater and sunglasses on)

exiting the aircraft

so amazing



Steve after his jump (he was limping because he fell on a boulder)

Steve and Juan Flores

Medics to help the wounded

Steve and I. I am so proud of my Paratrooper.
 To watch the video I took of the Airborne jump, click here

After the Airborne Operation, we had our monthly FRG meeting and did a fun little Thanksgiving Potluck. Instead of doing it at Squadron, we did it at Ramons, a restaurant on post.
the buffet line starting to form

No comments:

Post a Comment