Thursday, August 25, 2011
It had been 4 days since Steve left for the field and it has been rough! The first night I broke down and prayed that this would be it and to not put my husband I and through another Deployment. He answered my prayer and Steve called today with the news that his Commander made an exception for him and he will not be deploying and will be getting out of the Army as he had planned. I am so thankful and relived. Words can not express it. I just had to share that. I know plans can change in the Army but his Commander is sure trying to help us out since we don't want to stay in but as of right now, no more Deployments! YAY! Had to share the news! A little over two weeks until he can come home for a couple weeks then back out to the Field he goes. I can't wait to be in his arms again.