Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day two of Babysitting!

WHOA!! I don't know if I will ever recover from the changing of the nastiest diaper EVER! I can still smell it in my nostrils. Its not even 2 in the afternoon and I have already changed 4 diapers today! What is this kid eating?

Today is day two of watching Peyton while Kerri is in the hospital. She is doing much better and they are planning on inducing her tonight! Brian (Kerri's husband) is going to pick up Peyton tonight and she is staying the night at someone else's house while Brian stays over night with Kerri at the hospital and hopefully with their new baby, Baylor. She will be back in the morning and I will be watching her every day until they go home. She won't be leaving the hospital until Baylor is born. Though it has been fun having Peyton over, there is no better birth control then babysitting. Steve and I both agree.
oh, the joys of babysitting

Mr. Mom (Steve feeding Peyton dinner)
Our FRG had another fund raiser for our Unit. Throw blankets! You have to check these out! It has the duty station (Schweinfurt Germany), and the Unit (1st Squadron 91 Cavalry Regiment) with the insignia in the middle. The unit is moving to Italy where the rest of the brigade is (173rd Airborne Combat Team) in a couple years so its a nice souvenir of our first and only duty station while its still located in Germany. I think we are going to keep it on the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment