Saturday, August 20, 2011

Career Diploma

I am DONE!! I tried really hard to get a high lesson average because that's what employers look at but it just wasn't in the cards for me. I got an 86 which is a B average. Some of that stuff was really hard and I took the exams thinking I was ready and clearly wasn't. I passed and that is all that matters. Penn Foster does a lot of career development stuff so I will be taking advantage of that. They help you build a really nice resume and teach you what to do in interviews and things like that. It's nice to be done but in all reality, I don't feel like I accomplished much since its just a career diploma. I am really considering just continuing on to get my degree. I think I will talk with Steve about it and look more into where I want to go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment