Monday, December 3, 2012

The Dream Job


"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.  Matthew 7:7-8 (NKJV)

Thank you, Lord! I prayed and prayed and asked for this job and lifestyle. It is my dream to work from home so I can help my little family out financially while still being a home maker. It has come true. My credit and background check came back and I have been approved to work as an independent contractor. I almost started crying when I got that email confirming it. I pretty much danced in to the bedroom to show my husband the email on my iphone since he was still in bed. We are both just so happy and I can not wait to start. I am going to finish deep cleaning the house and so I can get started on my new job right with no distractions as I learn the ropes.
No commuting to work, no wearing uncomfortable suits, lunch meetings will involve lunch with my family, no bosses looking over my shoulder, will be considered a business owner, making my own hours and yet, I will work in the business world and put my Business Technology (Office Admin) Cert to use. Thank you, God. This truly is a dream come true.

via

No comments:

Post a Comment