Friday, May 13, 2011

21st Birthday PART 1

 Today is Friday! My actual birthday is Monday but since Steve has to work and I have school, we decided to celebrate it this weekend.

I don't drink alcohol... at all! But since it is my 21st birthday, I had my first glass of Champagne. Since I don't drink, it was kind of a big deal for me. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it at all, alcoholism runs in my blood, I grew up thinking of it as evil.
  I mixed it with Sprite so the alcohol taste was minimal. I really don't know what the point of alcohol is but people seem to like it. I read that people having a glass of wine, champagne, spirits ect a night have healthier livers compared to those that don't drink at all or drink a lot. So I may or may not drink more because I am a health freak.. well sorta! I am always doing things to avoid getting sick and if a drink here or there helps then so be it. But in all reality.. I doubt I will ever drink again.
TOAST.. to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment