Friday, May 6, 2011

Military Spouse Appreciation Day

A strong willed woman is one who stands behind her soldier 100% of the way. We give up a lot for our husbands and we do it with a smile on our faces, love in our hearts, and sometimes tears in our eyes. We never give up, and always prepare for what's to come. We are Military spouses. And I love my soldier!
HAPPY MILITARY SPOUSE APPRECIATION DAY! I love you Steve!
Today is that one day of the year that Military spouses are recognized for all they do! ..and let me tell ya, we put up with a lot! Constantly moving, taking care of the house, keeping the home front steady as they go fight some where unknown for a year every few years, and constantly waiting.. always waiting for something.
To celebrate Military Spouse day, Steve took me out to dinner to a Greek restaurant. It was really good and it had a horse show type thing that you could watch through the glass window right next to our table. It was really neat. It was so sweet how he wanted that night to be special for me. I love him so much.
A few photos from the fun filled day-
running errends with my love

The restaurant

tried my first hors d'oeuvres. yum!


I love my Hero. Everything I do is for him.

Our Homecoming photo in the April Issue of Military Spouse Magazine.


Also wanted to share this photo of Steve, he went on an Airborne operation and they did face paint and the whole nine yards..  I love my Paratrooper.
Airborne, death from above!

No comments:

Post a Comment