Saturday, October 5, 2013

King of Prussia and new phones!

My first huge (and I mean HUGE) mall! I was in heaven. We drove up to the King of Prussia mall which is the second largest mall in America. We ate lunch there and I finally got my Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks (decaf of course) and got to see as much of it as we could. So much fun. Here is a few photos we grabbed of our day.
Such compact parking.. small town girl is not used to this.




Love this cool looking clock

I have missed you, Pumpkin.


After we got back to Delaware, we stopped in to Sprint to pay our bill and inquired about when it was time to upgrade our phones. Well needless to say, we walked out with our two new Samsung Galaxy S4. I am so in love with my new phone. I am happy to be rid of Apple. If I knew when I know now, I would have gotten Android instead of Apple in the first place.
We love them.. our first Androids!

No comments:

Post a Comment