Wednesday, October 23, 2013

23 weeks

I can't believe how fast time is going.. or how much this sweet baby of ours is growing. I can now watch him kick and move under my clothes. He sure is an active one. Steve also got to feel him kick for the first time on October 20th. I could tell he was starting to kick hard and had him put his hand on my belly and He got to feel. He was pretty amazed.
At our recent centering group, they passed around an anatomically correct baby mold at 22 weeks. We got to hold it and see exactly what our baby is looking like and how heavy he would be if we held him now. He was pretty big. I snapped a photo, can you believe how big our boy is getting? By the feel of his kicks, I believe it.
baby mold of a 22 week old baby
My cravings as of lately has been chocolate, Arbys, and Sprite soda. I am completely off of Caffeine beverages. Wooo, go me! I started getting even more sensitive to the caffeine and my heart started skipping beats real bad after drinking a Pepsi and my husband almost had to take me to the emergency room. I just can't drink them anymore. That was a month or so ago and I have not touched them since. Decaf drinks only for me.

I have been feeling pretty good... when I am relaxing. haha. My feet will start to swell easily and my back will start hurting pretty quickly into a shopping trip. I try my best to walk at night and started doing pregnancy stretches and it helps a bit. I try to save my energy for keeping up with house chores, I think I am in full nesting mode. I don't even like dishes being in the sink. Everything must be clean!

Another week and I start my kick counts. (how cute is my pen from my centering group?) Also showing is my Centering notebook. I keep track of all things mommy and baby in there. Info that the doctors have, I have. I love that about Centering.

23 weeks along. Baby boy is growing.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Crystal :-) I'm Heather and I was hoping you would be able to answer my question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete