Tuesday, June 7, 2011

2 years of marriage

Two years ago I married a US Army Infantry soldier, my best friend and high school sweetheart! Back then I thought I knew what love is and I thought I was in it but now, two years later I am 21 years old. I am older and wiser and now I really do know what love is and I do know that I am 100% in love with my soldier and my Hero! Marrying him was the best decision I have ever made. Everyone told me that in a couple years I would feel different and might regret marrying him so young but its quite the opposite! He is such a loving husband and tries with everything he is to make me happy and as do I to make him happy. Our love survived a war.. and even stronger because of that fact. We can get through anything.
  6 months ago is when he came home from his first year long tour in Afghanistan. We have been married for 2 years and we have only been living together for 6 months! This last 6 months have been the best of my life.  The first year and a half of marriage we didn't really consider ourselves newlyweds but we were.. We are now enjoying newlywed life and loving every second if it.
  To celebrate our anniversary, we went to a fancy German restaurant called Aposto.
The love of my life and I


Aposto is in the Basement


inside the beautiful restaurant

the bar

No comments:

Post a Comment