Thursday, September 27, 2012

iOS 6

First of all, I must say that I received the new iOS 6 update for my Iphone last night and WOW is all I can say. I absolutely love it. There are so many new features but I am going to have to say that being able to FaceTme without using Wi-FI is my favorite. My next two favorites is the new Apple Maps (they got rid of Google Maps) and then the photo sharing feature. Completely awesome.. Any of you other Iphone 4 and Iphone 5 owners with me?
 iOS 6 is seriously the best Iphone operating system yet. I didn't even know I could get iOS 6, I though you had to buy the new Iphone 5 but they gave it as a free software update to everyone to have Iphone 4 and 4S. SCORE! Here is a link to the Apple website to read about all the cool features- Apple Website

I never do product reviews on my blog but I am completely impressed with Apple right now and so excited. Its like I have whole different phone.

The one thing that is missing that would make it the perfect phone for me is having a timer on the camera so you can be in the photo with people without having the infamous arms length look going on. Kinda tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment