Friday, December 17, 2010

We Eloped!

 Steve and I eloped (got married) at our local courthouse. We didn't have a big white church wedding like we planned because of the Army's schedule and the amount of time we were given for his leave after Basic Training. So we did what we could with what we were given and I can't imagine it any other way. I married my best friend and that's all that really matters, what's better then that, right? My father also was able to make it to see me get married which makes me so happy, it wasn't to long after that God took him to Heaven. But I know he is in a better place now. I know a lot of people haven't seen any photos from our wedding so I thought I would give it up.. Enjoy!

putting on his band

saying my vows

The happy couple

shoving cake in his face

Cutting of the cake

The Kiss





BBQ Reception at Chief Timothy

My brothers giving Steve a hard time
Our rings

The Newlyweds

Us girls-Christa, Me, Staci, Lauraine, and baby Katy

My Dad and I

Steve with his siblings, Katy, and my dad

Steve, his father Ian, and I

No comments:

Post a Comment