Thursday, December 16, 2010

Meet Tubbles

playing with her favorite toy

On my 16th birthday, Steve gave Tubbles to me as a gift. I was there for the birth of her and fell in love with her. Little did I know she would be one the best things that has ever happened to me. She was just a few days old when I got her. She was a runt of the bunch and was clearly not going to live.. until Amanda (Steve's sister) and I started bottle feeding her and lots of love and a Veterinarian (I spent most of my hard earned money on this sweet pea) all made her healthy and now lives a healthy beautiful life with Steve and I as our Baby.
Waiting on Dinner

 Since she was a runt, she never did grow to the adult cat average size.. She's still the size of a young cat and always will be.
 Tubbles is our little shadow. She doesn't just lay around like the cliche cat. She follows me in to every room, sleeps at my feet or on Steve's head during the night.. and she eats at the table with us during dinner. She really is apart of our little family. Steve and I both like to agree that she binds us together.
Sleepy girl

No comments:

Post a Comment