Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A week alone

Fun Animal Fact: 99% of all Calico cats are female, the 1% males that slip through are born sterile. 

Yesterday I dropped Steve off at Headquarters at 0300 in the morning! He has a week long field training which is where the unit pretty much acts like they are deployed and makes sure everyone knows what they are doing. First time we have been apart for more then 2 nights since he came home from deployment. I think I am having a little detachment anxiety.
Guess Tubbles and I will have the bed all to our selves. She and I both love to sprawl. Here are a few cute photos of our baby these last few weeks. She has been put on a special diet. If you don't notice in the photos, she has gained a few pounds.
She loves her plastic bags



We also got a few new toys in these past few weeks. Stephen got a bicycle to start riding to work every morning. It was his decision. He loves exercising. Now that I have the car all day, I am not really sure what to do with myself. I always want to get out of the house during the day but never have the car, and now that I do, I don't ever go anywhere. It's confusing, I know.
  We also got an at-home Elliptical. I try work out on it almost every morning and going to start trying to do it at night too but I am not quite there yet.
It has a build-in fan, IPod hook up with build-in speakers, tension, heart monitor, drink holder, workouts and more. I love it!
I might as well use this time alone to really focus on getting done with my Veterinary Assistant program and working on my fitness! I already miss him and I noticed Tubbles roaming the house this morning, she only does that when she is looking for one of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment