Tuesday, January 7, 2014

34 weeks

32 Weeks 
34 Weeks

I am starting to experience all those discomforts that those late in pregnancy talk about. When I lay on my side at night, I have to have something, like a pillow, to prop my tummy or else it hurts so much as well as horrible pain from sneezing or coughing from round ligaments. I have started to get full quickly and my belly button is nearly all the way stretched out and gone. Its super weird to see. It will be interesting to see what it looks like in a few weeks.
We can officially say we will meet our baby boy NEXT MONTH! Woah! Some have said we could be meeting him in March if he decides to stay in longer but I have a feeling he will be early rather than late. So far my intuition has been right on most things so I am eager to see what happens. I am considered "full term" at 37 weeks and that's at the end of January. Won't be long now and I feel so unprepared. I have not even started making his diapers.. or anything I planned on sewing for him. I really need to get my butt in gear on getting the house ready and everything bought and made. So much to still be done.




No comments:

Post a Comment