Thursday, September 19, 2013

8 month old, pooch!

Gunyr is 8 months old. Where did my little puppy go? He is huge but still has that baby face that I can't say no to. He knows so many words, phrases, and commands that its crazy. He loves his car rides, his nearly 5 days of the week at the dog park, his cookies (we get at Petco), and his walks. He has been such a blessing. Him and Bunker both. I can't imagine not having them in our family. Its so cute when Gunyr gets in trouble, Steve once told Gunyr to come and when he didn't, Steve started counting like he was talking to a child. By the time he got to three, he just stopped and said "uh, why in the heck am I counting?" We laughed about that for days. He is ready for daddy-hood.
Here are a few links of videos I put up on our YouTube of Gunyr. He has grown so much and, as you can see in the videos, loves his Frisbee.
Dog Park fun
Frisbee fun

There are more then this up as well as videos of sweet Tubbles and Bunker. I just don't have the patience to share each one on our blog as well so please go check out our home videos if you are interested.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment