Friday, July 6, 2012

Working and Volunteering

Yep, I am a working girl now slash homemaker. I have been so busy. Steve has been even busier. I can't imagine going to school full time and working full time. He is getting things done and I am very proud of him. I am happy to be the one that takes care of the home and make a little extra cash. I tried to get a full time job since I dropped out of school (weird to think of myself as a drop out) but my new employers were only hiring for part time. I work in customer service.
  We also have became volunteers at the local Delaware SPCA. The SPCA is the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. Its a no-kill shelter. Its a beautifully wonderful cause for those animals that lost their way in this world. We walk, feed, bath, cuddle and love these animals until we can find homes for them. So before going to buy a dog or cat, go rescue one from your SPCA.

  I started back up with my fitness and eating healthy. Glad to be back in that mindset. My Fitness Pal (Iphone app) is amazing and so glad to have that on my side.
  Not much as changed. We are saving up to move back to IDAHO!!! Yep, we are moving back as soon as Steve graduates college in 2014. We are going to be driving a Uhaul across country. Sounds like a fun adventure. Can't wait to be back in my home state buying a home and settling down. No more moving. I am very excited. Its a ways off but I just wanted to tell you our plans for those of you wondering when we will be moving back over to that side of the country. Hope you all had a good Independence Day. I spent mine working a 10 hour shift. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment