Friday, January 13, 2012

Earthlings

Ignorance is bliss. That's the most stupid selfish thing I have ever heard. Everyone should know where their food came from. I have always been a Vegetarian, even as a kid. My Dad would yell and scream for me to eat my meat but I never did.. and I am thankful to have such a strong will. Let me ask you this.. Do you know where that Steak you ate came from, or where fast food restaurants get their beef or chicken? Do you know where your leather comes from? If you don't or you have a good idea, let Earthlings fill in the blanks so you can start making informed decisions. Who cares if you lose your appetite for lunch, it will give you a perspective that you will cherish. So get informed and start making those decisions for yourself.
Earthlings is a documentary. Steve and I watched it and it has forever changed our lives. You can watch it for free on youtube, they broke it down in to ten parts. click here 


You will have my respect if you watch it.. this documentary needs to be seen by the public.. most are ignorant and don't know, and/or they don't want to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment