Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Meowy Catmas

Steve, Tubbles and I want to wish all of our family and friends near and far a safe and Merry Christmas.

On Christmas morning we got up and opened our gifts from each other.  I got Steve Golf balls with photos of Germany on them, places that we have been to. I also got him a Kindle reader with a case, and a Penn Foster College putting cup so he can practice his swing at home.


For Tubbles, we got her lots of treats, jingle balls, and different toys. Here is a video I took this morning of her playing with her new favorite toy. As I write this, she is still playing with it. Such a good pick for her. She loves it. click here

For me, my wonderful husband got me a bracelet that looks a lot like one I used to have and lost. So beautiful, I adore it.  I also got Coach fabric cleaner for my handbag.
A few more photos of our Holiday season-
Tree and stockings up

I made a coach (my favorite designer) Christmas ornament
Tubbles getting caught up in the tree

winter's first snow



cute ACU stockings at the PX
Laying on my books as I try and study.. can't get anything done with such a cute distraction.

One of my favorite ornaments. Our first Christmas as a married couple (last year). Even with our first Christmas photo.

Baby sticking her tongue out at me.
Cuddled up with Mommy on Christmas Eve


Our stockings about to be torn in to.

Tubbles dressed up as Santa.

 All the snow melted away so no white Christmas for us. We hope all of you are having a great Holiday season! This is the last Holiday season we will spend as an Army family and in Europe. We look forward to the next chapter in our lives. Sometime after New years I will do a blog post about what we are planning on doing and where we are going.. less than three months until we leave Europe and get out of the Army! Wow! Right around the corner. Merry Christmas!

Funny side story- Steve decided to start a water fight as I was brushing my teeth and getting ready for bed a few nights ago, so he ran in to the kitchen to get a cup of water to splash on me when he decided a wine glass was the best choice, so he filled up the wine glass with ice cold water. He ran to me and as he threw his arm at me to splash the water, he held the glass too tight and broke it in his hand and ended up throwing broken glass at me in the end while cutting himself up pretty bad in the process.. That was a memorable night.

No comments:

Post a Comment