Thursday, March 20, 2014

Diaper Bag Set

Okay so I ordered a custom made diaper bag from a woman who owns her own home sewing business on Etsy but she couldn't get it to me until Riley was almost a month old so I canceled that and set out on a what to be a very long, strenuous, taxing adventure of making my own diaper bag and matching accessories. I had never made a bag before or made anything from a paper pattern so it was a first time for both. It took me a month! A MONTH!!! I would get so stressed out, quit, and not touch it for days.  Plus I was going through postpartum depression at the time and sewing was the last thing I wanted to do but I really needed my diaper bag done. Here is the final product. My husband thinks I should make them to sell but I am pretty sure it will be a very long while until I even look at my sewing machine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment