Wednesday, March 19, 2014

One Month Old!

My baby boy is a month old and I just can't believe how much he has grown. I wish he could stay my little baby forever. He truly is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am going to start monthly updates on him and try my best to record all his little milestones.




  • 12lbs 6oz (86th percentile) 
  • 23 inches long (87th percentile)  {one month checkup was at 5 weeks old}
  • Head circumference was 40cm
  • Smiles in his sleep
  • Loves a good swaddle and his swing
  • Size 1 diapers
  • Does not like baths
  • Wakes up to feed four times at night
  • Loves to grunt
  • Grasps your finger when placed on his hand
  • Lifts head briefly when on tummy (little bobble head)
  • Can focus on a face
  • Responds to loud noise by startling



No comments:

Post a Comment