Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Nursing in Public

Short story I would like to share-
During my pregnancy I was so passionate about moms being allowed to breastfeed where ever they want. Now that I am a breastfeeding mommy, I get so nervous and make sure to be home by the next feeding. HOW EXHAUSTING! 
Today I overcame that when the car was being fixed and we were stuck in Wilmington during that time. Riley was getting hungry and I almost went in to a public bathroom stall, at the Boston Market restaurant we were eating lunch at, to feed him but put my big girl panties on (as my husband likes to say) and nursed him in public for the first time. I promised myself right then and there that I would never subject myself or my baby to having him eat in a bathroom stall. I grew as a person and as a mom today :)



No comments:

Post a Comment