Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Crazy couponing cat lady

That is what my husband calls me, and its completely true. Everyone that knows me knows that my cats are my life and with the economy being the way it is and with the financial place that we are in, I asked God what I could do to contribute to my family's income outside of my home business. He answered with my new love for Couponing. I watched an episode of TLC's Extreme Couponing and knew that is what I had to do. I watched all the episodes they have out now and just took notes and then I found some neat sites online that taught me exactly how to make it work. Its wonderful. Its surprisingly simple, you just need to make sure you know the store's coupon policy because every store is different and it can get confusing.
As a wife, I am always looking for ways to save a buck but couponing has brought it to a new whole level for me. I love it and its both a hobby and a way for us to save money.

No comments:

Post a Comment